Advanced skyline technology Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as AST) is one of the largest technology, services and consulting organizations in refurbished computers industry cross North America. After over 9 years of development, AST has become North America’s most competitive refurbished computer enterprise with the highest level of modernization. AST made its way into the partnership as Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher, who meets a minimum average threshold of 10,000 PCs shipped per month. AST professionally refurbish desktop and laptop computers and servers with genuine Microsoft software. Windows 7 plus, Windows Live services and Microsoft Security Essentials provides a complete refurbished PC solution at a great value for businesses or homes.
• Assist in the preparation of HR related paper work
• Maintain employee records and update the HR filing system
• Provide assistance in recruitment process
• Assist in preparing materials for employee training programs
• Help organize and coordinate the employee events and activities
• Provide administrative support to the HR Department
• Complete all other tasks as assigned
• Related work experience or knowledge of Human Resources
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
• Strong verbal and written communication in English and Chinese
• Strong organizational skill and attention to details
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Please note this position is an unpaid internship. To assist your travel, reimbursement may be applicable.