Advanced skyline technology Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as AST) is one of the largest technology, services and consulting organizations in refurbished computers industry cross North America. After over 9 years of development, AST has become North America’s most competitive refurbished computer enterprise with the highest level of modernization. AST made its way into the partnership as Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher, who meets a minimum average threshold of 10,000 Laptops shipped per month. AST professionally refurbish desktop and laptop computers and servers with genuine Microsoft software. Windows 7 plus, Windows Live services and Microsoft Security Essentials provides a complete refurbished LAPTOPS solution at a great value for businesses or homes.
Job Status: Full – time
· Professionally manage all incoming sales orders from existing vendors and clients.
· Prepare necessary paperwork to process orders and credits efficiently.
· Communicate with related departments to ensure the fulfillment, manage logistic solutions to ensure on-time delivery.
· Participate in development of configurations sheet, utilizing all available resource to enhance the sales.
· Develop strong relationships with customer and clients, building a loyal customer base.
· All other related responsibilities may be added as the company continues to grow.
· Previous experience in the role of sales admin, inside sales would be preferred
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Proficient interpersonal intelligence
· Self-motivated, be able to work with minimal supervision in a fast pace working environment
· Attention to detail, enthusiasm for helping others when it is necessary
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9AM- 5:30PM