Advanced Skyline Technology Ltd. has been established as a computer refurbishing company in Canada for over 10 years. Our business is focused on the manufacture and sales in the refurbished computer industry in North America. In order to provide elite products and services to our clients, AST has achieved environmental sustainability by becoming the Microsoft Refurbisher Partner. All our refurbished computers are from well-known brand with the installation of genuine Microsoft package. In addition to giving new life to PCs and tablets, AST is expanding its way to serve more B2B and B2C customers, which will bring a sustainable and low-carbon benefit to society.
Why work for AST:
· Receive working experience on enterprise scale
· Paid Statutory Holidays+ vacation benefit + insurance benefit
· Enhance training opportunity in job related field
- Assist with placing orders and inventory control.
- Work with vendors/suppliers to follow up on delivery dates and back orders.
- Maintain current and accurate files of vendor prices in spreadsheets and accounting software.
- Research products and vendors by phone and internet.
- Confer with vendors to obtain product information such as price, availability and delivery schedule.
- Track the status of backorders and inform appropriate departments of any issues.
- Process product returns and tracks credits.
- Promote initiatives to increase operational efficiency and cost reduction
- Ensure compliance with technical specifications of products and services
- Ensure material shipments are in compliance with timeliness, safety and costs
- Comply with and enforce the company’s policy and procedures
- Ensure reliability and availability operational data and information
- Develop an appropriate work equipment and committed to the values of the organization
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- College diploma with minimum one year of experience in Logistic, Purchasing and related filed, preferably in manufacturing sector
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to handle multiple scenarios at any given time
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook applications
- Working knowledge of ERP System and Sage software preferred
- Good analytical, mathematical and problem solving techniques
- Industry Expertise- Transportation industry knowledge including, effective partner carriers, rates, the domestic and international market, terminology and, general knowledge of primary customer industries
- Excellent written and spoken English; ability to speak Mandarin is an asset
Job Type: Full-time